We offer ISO
45001 certification which is an Occupational Health and
Safety Management Standard. It defines a set of occupational
health and safety (OH&S) management requirements for
Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS).
With years of experience, we know the standards and processes intimately. We've helped companies big and small achieve their ISO 45001 certification smoothly and efficiently. ISO 45001 certification or ISO 45001 certification has rapidly become the most widely used international OH&S management standard and applies to all types of organizations irrespective of size and occupation.
We as ISO 45001 certification consultant offer to help organizations in managing and controlling their OH&S risks and to improve their OH&S performance. This ISO 45001 certification implies responsibilities, authorities, relationships, functions, activities, processes, practices, procedures, and resources. These elements are used to establish OH&S policies, plans, programs, and objectives. All the requirements of ISO 45001 are addressed during our Training led ISO 45001 Consultancy and ISO 45001 Trainings.
The elements of ISO 45001 include:
- Policy and commitment.
- Hazard identification, risk assessment & risk controls.
- Legal requirements.
- Objectives & Programs.
- Organization & Personnel.
- Training, Communication, Participation & Consultation.
- Documentation & Records.
- Operational Controls.
- Emergency Readiness.
- Measurement & monitoring.
- Incident investigation, Non conformity, corrective & preventive action.
- Audit & Review.
Following are the benefits of ISO 45001 certification, ISO 45001 consultancy
- Development of manual for the creation of a sound safety system inline with ISO 45001
- Creating foundation to develop future safety initiatives, policies and objectives of the company based on ISO 45001
- Creating efficient system for controlling distribution of documents
- Development of Safety control procedures, Permits for Working at Height, Confined Space, Hot work based on ISO 45001.
- Development of a system of ISO 45001
- Development of a team of ISO 45001 internal auditors for internal audit